30/07/2010

Back from Hovden




After 5 days in Hovden, I am back in Kongsberg to finish the preparation to WOC Middle.
It has been a really good training period in Hovden with some nice o-sessions and top run.
The surroundings are very nice when you run to the tops. It is short to run to them so I could do it as a 2nd training (45min).


At the end, I was pretty tired with 9 trainings in 5 days (4 high intensity O-sessions: middle style, and 5 running sessions to tops with about 400m climb).



It was trainings made to a KOK open training camp in 2008 to prepare NM in Tromsø. I was not there so I could use them. I liked a lot to run on Bykle map (WC 2007 where I ran to 6th place) again. The terrain is nice and very challenging.
I was training without control flags, so, I had to be very accurate even with full speed. On the last session, I did a direction mistake so, I was no sure where I went. The GPS track said I was not right. The area was difficult to understand but I should have had a better direction. That the main focus I shall keep at WOC. It will be diffuses areas too at WOC and I need to succeed to keep the right direction through it. I am looking forward to WOC now. It is still some key sessions to come to get fit to the D-day! Look at my training plan if you wish.

It was great to spend time together with the family as well. Nice summer weather made it very cool but a bit windy. The wather was not warm anyway.

Aucun commentaire: