16/08/2009

WOC Middle Qualif

A very long time since last update.
I have been busy and lazy to write, even if I have think several times to do it.

Now, I am back on track still with the same target: WOC 2010 in Trondheim.

Today was a good day at work. A good step to the goal. I qualified with a good run technically and safe physically. A little mistake near control 13th cost me 20sec. I am looking forward to the final on wednesday.

The french team has got his fan club 2 days ago where you can get some good info about us, and also some good discounts on French team noname clothes (to sell at AirXtrem shop) and other orienteering equipments at AirXtrem shop. www.clubfranceco.fr
Use google translate if you don't read french.

2 commentaires:

Alistair a dit…

Go Damien! Good to see you back in the team.

Good luck from Alistair, Juliette & Adam

Guilhem a dit…

Good Luck for the continuation of the WOC Damien !