17/06/2010

World cup - Nordic tour

The real season is now starting.
Tonight I am running my first World Cup race this year. I am looking forward to build my shape to WOC. The training has been good in Kongsberg since we have moved back. I did 2 training camps in Trondheim so far and I feel pretty confident with my skill. I feel a little bit in the training modus and Nordic tour is perfect timing to enter to the competition spirit.

Report after the race:

Not a good race today! I didn't manage the preparation during the day and was out allready before the race. I was having stomack problems while running. Anyway I could have manage a better result without mistakes. Finally, both technic and speed were missing.

I will rest good until Jukola and focus on the technical challenge you will meet this WE. I am running 6th leg on the secong team from KOK. I was not at the test races for Jukola in Kristiansand last week because I decided to train in Trondheim instead. It is no problem for me to run on 2nd team. First because we have rules to pick the team and I didn't follow them and second because we have a really good team. I hope we can make the top 15.

On Tuesday, it will be again a special race but hopefully I will do better.
Then back home in Kongsberg on wednesday before the final in Raufoss.

Map and report from WorldOfO.com

Aucun commentaire: