24/05/2008

Vi ses Kongsberg

We had a great time last 2 months living in Kongsberg with the all family. Thanks to all KOL members for your help and good spirit. I am looking forward to come back in August for a real life here.


Now, it is time to focus on EOC. I had a good peparation last weeks. Thanks Pascal for your tips. I am looking forward to the international season starting. We have high expectation with French team.


I have been running good in relay this year. JK, Norwegian spring and Tiomila went very well and I feel confident on our chances to succeed also in EOC. Relay is my main goal this year. EOC is first step to WOC relay. Jukola and Norsk O-festival will be the last preparation to the WOC.

It is my first news and I hope I can add news often specially with Garmin GPS online training book and maps.

2 of my last 3 O-trainings with Kongsberg O-lag (only the second was full speed):
2008-05-15
2008-05-20

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Good luck Dam' !

Anonyme a dit…

eheh, dézonnage oblig' je signe un commentaire sur ce nouveau blog franco-norvégien.
En tous les cas bonne idée , ça permettra d'avoir des nouvelles de toute la famille bientot à Konsberg!
Bonne chance pour les EOC

...n'oublies pas de poster les cartes :)

Anonyme a dit…

Wow... je découvre un nouveau site... cool

Dommage hier pour toi mais bon, je suis sûr que tes "vieux genoux" (cf. discussion hier ;-)) ) vont te permettre de faire des grosses perf. au cours des deux dernières épreuves (middle + relais).

Chauuss